We understand that referring your patients to another practice for treatment can be an uneasy process. Fortunately, you’ll never need to worry when you send one of your patients to Braces by Dr. Ruth! Our team of joyful, energetic professionals will act as an extension of your own general practice.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about a patient, Dr. Ruth will happily speak with you personally.
We won’t do anything you wouldn’t do!
Dr. Ruth is qualified to treat patients of all ages. In fact, her commitment to bring dedication, discipline and a sense of joy to everything she does has helped her become a leader in the orthodontic field. Here are a few facts about Dr. Ruth:
- She earned her Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a pre-dental minor from Vanderbilt University.
- She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery from Meharry Medical College, graduating with top honors in the fields of pathology, physiology, and microbiology. She also earned the Alpha Omega Award for the highest GPA.
- She completed her graduate training in Orthodontics at the University of Tennessee in Memphis.
- Dr. Ruth served as an assistant professor and course coordinator in the Department of Orthodontics at Meharry Medical College from 2002-2011.
- She regularly attends seminars to consistently build on her extensive knowledge of orthodontics.
If you’re looking for an orthodontist to treat your patients the way you want them to be treated, look no further than Braces by Dr. Ruth. We’ll take your patients From Braces to Beautiful!